Thursday, April 1, 2010

FOREIGN?

I just went to FB and complained: An hour and a half of finding out how to put a feedback form and a download tracker into Letitia Coyne, Home, at Google, only to chicken out when it started explaining how to add text to [the tag]....I thought I'd become bilingual, adding html to all sorts of places. Truth is, NO. Still just singing 'Ne Me Quitte Pas' and claiming to speak French.... But, at least I have moved. "Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien".

That isn't exactly what I said, what I said was 30 characters longer than that - TOO LONG - and it had to be editted. I cannot escape.

Now, poor blog is trying to read my html a tag, and it cannot accept it because it is an error.

Help. Is there anybody out there? I think I should emerge from the pastey realms of the computer nook and creep into the light.

My pup keeps poking his nose into the middle of my back, now. He pulled the camera down by its strap and tried to chew it. He unstuffed half of my doona and ate a bone on my bed. He is a blue cattle x border collie x kelpie and he is 9months old.  Can you imagine how much he appreciates my return to the keyboard.

Time for a cuppa and a frizbee throw, I think.

L..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop being distracted by the pup... back to work... Petra is really good... liked the sample chapter... will go and read the rest of it... good blog too...